Musings and ramblings on the role and rise of digital media.
Cute, though I can't give you credit for it here because the assignment of writing the script and shooting the video are for another class. If you want to write a bit about it as your actual entry, I could give you some marks. [on time]
hey jen thats not my other free write my free write is right on top and was submitted on time it is a piece about how D.A.R.W.I.N. met beagle
In light of the other two entries this week, this counts as a third entry.
nah its not its my e learning project i just like keeping all the project work together on my blog
Fair enough.Have you seen The Houston Dome?
Cute, though I can't give you credit for it here because the assignment of writing the script and shooting the video are for another class. If you want to write a bit about it as your actual entry, I could give you some marks.
ReplyDelete[on time]
hey jen thats not my other free write my free write is right on top and was submitted on time it is a piece about how D.A.R.W.I.N. met beagle
ReplyDeleteIn light of the other two entries this week, this counts as a third entry.
ReplyDeletenah its not its my e learning project i just like keeping all the project work together on my blog
ReplyDeleteFair enough.
ReplyDeleteHave you seen The Houston Dome?